Search This Blog

Donate!

Should you wish to add support and donate funds for the betterment / improvement of this blog and posts that come with it, feel free to donate funds and I'll be more than happy to continuously serve and give you unbiased reviews, opinions, and posts you love to read and share!



Thank you very much!

Translate

carmageddon,

When Stuck in Traffic in Manila, What Do You Do?

9/17/2015 06:16:00 PM Ice Goddhez Blog 0 Comments

And yet more of the traffic news here in the Philippines!

When stuck in traffic, what do you do? @$#)"!DfKL90&%^
Naaahhh! Dun wanna curse but the feeling is meeehhhh ...

This daily morning traffic is a mess ... aside from all other local-issues pressed on us, citizens of the Philippines!!! *troll mode*

Me and My Troll Face!

And yesterday, what did the 2.5hrs travel / driving made me do (for a supposedly 30-45mins drive)??? THIS!!! Everyday Traffic Carmageddon in Manila Blabbers 09.16.15 ... and this is just one of the days! Hop on after the cut to watch the video ... This is in Filipino language though with some clips in English ... all at random.


Follow chenmeicai on Twitter

Follow on Bloglovin

| Click to Blogsvertise | Got Ad? Go click! |
#phchurpchurp is the newest social media community!


---

Was able to randomly capture my blah blahs and edited this vid. Had I received better signal/data connection (which is another issue), I might have uploaded this real time haha!! My brain explodes when caged lah~ All these from my phone camera only and edited using the mobile video app called Viva Video ... very easily done haha! Quick edits ... and all these during that horrible traffic!


Next time, I might be able to create a short film already. Pfffttt!!!! Oh well! Instead of me throwing tantrums inside the car, I just tried to troll myself while driving. Comic relief yeah! This traffic hullabaloo is worsening each day! I might not go home anymore huhubels! And as they say nowadays, when in Manila, expect the worst traffic! No amount of early preparation can make you as prepared!

I've seen other reactions to this traffic boohoo ... others go beast mode or went on road rage ... pig out ... among others hahaha! I read them from Top Gear Philippines Facebook and articles from When in Manila. Mind you, this wasn't even the longest I've been on the road at due to traffic. A few weeks back when we had that rally, I was on the road for 6-hours yeah! 6-freakin'-hours!!! And that was supposedly a 45-min. drive only. I just wanted to go to the gym ... I ended up with nothing to do then lah~

How about you? What would you do when stuck in such a bad traffic situation? Share your thoughts with me too. (^_^)

Chai

You Might Also Like

0 Goddesses:

I used to use Disqus as my Comment Form but now I just switched back to this. If you see some replies not matching original comments, just ignore and comment away. ^_^

If you want to follow each other, I'm ok with that (^_^) Kindly follow me then I'll follow back. Thanks a bunchies!

#ATTENTION DEAR READERS / FOLLOWERS

Be an e-tailPR blogger


Due to recent news that Google Reader is retiring by July 1, 2013; this means I may not be able to follow the feeds of the blogs I currently follow / read. Same thing with my readers. So to keep up with each other's updates, kindly follow me back on these other alternatives.



Thank you very much! I promise to do the same to fellow bloggers I'm currently connected with. (^_^) Just let me know my dears!

And if you wish to FOLLOW EACH OTHER, please read this post first to know my views about it.

My Thoughts on Follow Each Other Requests


If you're one of those I used to follow but now I'm no longer following you, either your blog was changed to private; no longer existing; or simply because you fall in those categories I mentioned in this article. Sorry but I wish to keep a friendly group and remain true with my blogging principles. Thank you.